It’s give away time on Youth Live with the “Youth Month Entrepreneurship Competition”. The winner gets a cash prize of R5000 towards a startup or a registered business that has been running for less than 12 months. The winner will also be equipped with entrepreneurial skills courtesy of the NYDA.
YOUTH LIVE COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is LoveworldSAT
2. The Youth Live competition (“Entrepreneur Competition”) is open to all South African residents over the age of 16 (Sixteen) years and under 35 (Thirty -Five) years old and in possession of a valid identity document, except employees, directors, agents or consultants and their associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families, business partners or associates.
3. The Competition is open in all provinces in South Africa.
4. The Competition will commence at 10:00 am on 1 June 2021 and will end at 23:59 on 29 June 2019 (“Competition Period”). No entries will be permitted after the end of the Competition Period.
5. To be eligible for participation in this Competition, an entrant (“Entrants”) must:
a. have a valid mobile cellular phone and email address, with a valid mobile number registered with any South African mobile network;b. have read, understood, and agree to abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions;c. have sent in a 2-page business idea to firstname.lastname@example.org, the 2 pages consist of a motivation letter and clearly stated business idea or entrants can post a 1-minute video to their social media pages using the appropriate hashtags #youthlivestartup tagging @loveworldsat and @youthlivelwsat
6. If a winner fails to comply with the Competition Rules, he/she shall forfeit the prize on the grounds of ineligibility. Each Entrant represents and warrants that by entering in or participating in this Competition, he/she has full eligibility to do so. The Promoters reserve the right to request proof that Entrants have met any or all these eligibility requirements.
7. To enter the Competition and stand a chance of winning the prize, eligible entrants will be required to follow the instructions above.
7.1 Eligible Entrants stand a chance of winning prizes which include:
7.1.2 A R5000 cash prize and an entrepreneurial workshop courtesy of the NYDA (National Youth Development Agency)
7.1.3 The Promoter reserves all rights to select the winner.
Some description text for this item